ADVANCED CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER(A-CSM℠)
Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training (A-CSM℠) is a two-day in depth session into the Scrum Master role. The 2 days of extensive classroom deep dives in Agile Coaching & Facilitation. Also focuses on how the Scrum Master uses their skills to support Product Owner, team & in turn whole Organization.
The Advanced CSM Certification Master class is a “No PowerPoint” session full of simulation and examples. The practical tools and techniques discussed and demonstrated in the classes that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. The hands-on activities & exercises demonstrate and help you experience the next level of Scrum and get you A CSM Certification.
What are A-CSM Certification® Benefits?
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master Certification is a step towards achieving the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification.
- The program will qualify for 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- 16 SEU’s towards Extension of CSM certification for next 2 years
Eligibility for Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training:
- Anyone is welcome to take this course, however to receive your Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ (A-CSM™) you need to:
- Have a current Certified Scrum Master™ Certification (CSM™)
- Complete the 2 day Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ (A-CSM)
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years, that
- you demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile
Learning Objective :
As an Advanced Scrum Master Course (A-CSM) class participant will be able to:
- To explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles with Empirical Process Control
- To understand Basics of Agile Facilitation
- To understand Agile Coaching, so as to coach my Team, Product Owner and Organization
- To explore self-organization, Team Dynamics to support Development Team
- To explore team dynamics, so to help team work together better
- To explain Definition of Done
- To Describe & understand the Value of Engineering Practices
- To help & support the Product Owner
- To serve organisation by resolving impediments, Scaling Scrum & Organizational Changes
- To explore Scrum Mastery by practing Servent Leadership to expand personal Scrum Master skills
Journey to your Advanced Scrum Master:
Step 1: You should hold an active CSM certification from the Scrum Alliance.
Step 2: Provide 1-year of your work experience as a Scrum Master.
Step 3: Attend our 2-day of A-CSM℠ course delivered by our CST Mr. Amit Kulkarni.
Step 4: Complete all the assignments, learning components pre- or post-course.
Step 5: Accept the A-CSM℠ license agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile on Scrum Alliance Website.
- Understand the context of Scrum with other philosophies like Lean and other frameworks/methods such as Kanban
- Understand Agile Coaching in detail and implement various models and techniques in Coaching
- Understand Facilitation techniques and learn the art of getting groups to making conclusions and decisions
- Learn various frameworks for Scaling and De-Scaling when you are involved with large number of teams or handling large products
- Understand organizational change and learn the art of implementing large Agile transformations
Who Should Attend Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training:
- Practicing agilists (Scrum Masters / Product Owners)
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Leadership Teams – Directors, VPs
Below is our schedule for Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training:
|Certification||City||From Date||To Date||Place||No. Of Days||Time / Day||Register now||Trainer||Price (Incl Taxes)|
|CSM||VIRTUAL [INDIA - Weekend]||4-June-2022||5-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||2||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Amit Kulkarni||22K INR Flat|
|CSPO||VIRTUAL [INDIA - Weekday]||7-June-2022||9-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||3||6:30 PM - 11:30 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Amit Kulkarni||22K INR Flat|
|CSM [Classroom]||Pune Weekend||11-June-2022||12-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||2||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Amit Kulkarni||30K INR Flat|
|CSM [Classroom]||Delhi Weekend||11-June-2022||12-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||2||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Gaurav Rastogi||23K INR Flat|
|CSM||VIRTUAL [INDIA - Weekday]||14-June-2022||16-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||3||6:30 PM - 11:30 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Amit Kulkarni||22K INR Flat|
|CSM [Classroom]||Mumbai Weekend||18-June-2022||19-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||2||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Amit Kulkarni||23K INR Flat|
|CSPO||VIRTUAL [INDIA - Weekend]||25-June-2022||26-June-2022||ZOOM CALL||2||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM IST||Register with Scrum Alliance (SA) discount||Amit Kulkarni||22K INR Flat|
About your Trainer:
To know about your trainer Mr. Amit Kulkarni click here
Few glimpses into Amit’s Advanced Scrum Master Training Session: