- One of the TOP 10 Certified Scrum trainers in INDIA. The only Certified Scrum Trainer from Western India.
- Amit has conducted 300+ Scrum/Agile workshops across India, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong.
- Director of a training and services organization based in Mumbai, Effective Project Management Consultancy (effectivepmc.com), World of Agile (www.worldofagile.com)
- Total experience of 23+ years
- 18 years with TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS) providing software development services to customers in various industry verticals.
- CERTIFIED SCRUM TRAINER from Scrum Alliance
- ACCREDITED TRAINER on PRINCE2 and DevOps
- He was Delivery Head and owner for TCS Banking Financial Services European Unit with an annual turnover of $100M. The Portfolio consisted of Banks and Financial institutions based in Netherlands, Belgium and operating units in various other countries including Asia.
- Prior to this, he was a Portfolio Manager for an annual $60M portfolio for a Telecom Customer based in USA and operating units in Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and India.
- He also has experience in managing small and medium sized projects and programs for customers in India and USA.
- He has international experience and has worked from USA and Europe for more than 10 years.
- He has experience of working with teams from various nationalities and cultures from India, USA, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
- He has been a mentor to a large number of aspiring Project/Program/Portfolio Managers.
- He is passionate about sharing his experience and guiding aspiring leaders.
A Small Biography of Amit’s Profile
Amit Kulkarni is an Scrum trainers and Agile thought leader with extensive experience in training, coaching and implementing Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Lean and DSDM for large organizations. He has trained numerous teams, arming them with the skills needed to apply classroom theory to operational success at the team and project level.
Amit has more than 20 years of experience in managing large programs and portfolios involving a variety of methodologies including Scrum, DSDM integrated with a Prince2 framework.
Amit has helped large companies such as ABN AMRO, Motorola, Tata Consultancy Services adopt and improve their use of agile processes and techniques in order to build extremely high performance development organizations.
Amit was part of the Lean Movement in Motorola during 2005-2007 and since them has been part of Lean, Kanban and Scrum implementations till date.
Amit now is the Director for Effective PMC Pvt Ltd (www.effectivepmc.com) which is a Coaching and Education organization based in Mumbai. Amit Coaches on various methodologies such as PMI-ACP, Scrum in a non-certified context, Prince2 and PMP. Amit also provides consulting on Agile, Lean, Six Sigma to his customers.
Prior to 2005, Amit has served various large customers such as American Express, Dresdner Klienwort Benson Bank, National Stock Exchange of India, Ernst and Young and Nationwide Insurance. He has worked as a Technology Specialist for various Stock Market Systems and Banking System Products including Trading Systems, Broker Dealer Systems and Back office systems for TATA Consultancy Services.
Sample Videos of Amit Kulkarni during training sessions