Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Certification Training
SAFe® is the world’s most trusted system for Business Agility. Organizations building tomorrow’s leading products need to work differently, today. SAFe helps them do that.
If you want to improve employee engagement and purpose, unlock customer value and innovation, connect strategy and execution, and scale language and practices, where do you start? SAFe is a roadmap for managing digital disruption.
Call Us on +91 7710033016 or +91 8291749529 for Your Course Enquries
Schedule for Leading SAFe Certification Training Batches
Register with our Discounted Price. (Prices are all inclusive – Training + Certification cost)
SAFe®5.1 Agilist Certification Batch Schdedule
|Certification||City||From Date||To Date||Place||No. Of Days||Time / Day||Register Now (INR)||Register Now (USD)||Trainer||Price (Incl Taxes)|
|Leading SAFe(R)||VIRTUAL [India]||2 July 2022||3 July 2022||ZOOM CALL||2||9 AM - 5 PM IST||Register with our Discounted Price (INR)||Register with Our Discounted Price (USD)||Snehamayee||INR (42000 + GST) - USD( $600 )|
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Call Us : +91-7710033016 / +91-8291749529
(Festive / Group Discounts available)
Why World Of Agile ? (Our Differenciators)
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos
Click here to read more Linkedin Reviews
More about Scaled Agile Freamwork :
SAFe was first developed and elaborated in Dean Leffingwell’s books and blog. Dean Leffingwell is creator of SAFe® and Chief Methodologist at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Version 1.0 of SAFe was first officially released in 2011. The latest version is (SAFe) 5, which was released in January, 2020.
It is a set of organizations and workflow patterns intended to guide enterprises for scaling lean and agile practices. It is divided into three segments which are Team, Program and portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe®?
To quote the scaled agile website (https://www.scaledagileframework.com/)
“SAFe® for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps.”
The Key highlights of this framework are-
- Complete Operating System for Enterprise Agile – SAFe® provides an end to end picture by integrating the advantages brought by of Lean, Agile, and DevOps into a comprehensive operating system that helps enterprises thrive in the digital age
- Four Out Of Box Configurations – SAFe® supports the full range of development environments with four out-of-the-box configurations. This ensures that each organization can use SAFe® for their specific needs
- Effective Synchronization The SAFe® framework gives a blueprint to ensure the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams, leading the way to enterprise success
Why Should I Choose Scaled Agile (SAFe® ) Certification?
As stated on the scaled agile website, SAFe® is
- The Framework of Choice for Leading Organizations – With, More than 1,000,000 practitioners and 20,000 enterprises worldwide in nearly every industry, SAFe® has a wide and growing demand across the world
- Proven Results where the numbers speak for themselves Research shows that more than 70 percent of transformations fail. Organizations choose SAFe® because it’s a trusted framework with demonstrated results.
- SAFe® is The Market leader –Industry standard artifacts like Garner report and the state of Agile report have acknowledged SAFe® as a Market leader.
- Community Support –The freely available /Ready to deploy SAFe® knowledge baseof best practices guides and supports you in building business agility.
- Implementation Road – A proven implementation roadmap: your step-by-step guide to creating real change in every phase of your transformation. Hundreds of the world’s leading enterprises already have traveled this path, and Scaled integrated the patterns that emerged from their adoptions into a proven roadmap. It gives you a powerful platform to customize an existing base rather than reinventing the wheel
Why do organizations need specific Focus on Scaling?
- Team level Agile frameworks like Scrum works really with individual teams.
- Most organizations today work with products that are delivered by multiple collaborative teams often spanning across geographies and technology landscapes.
- Given the complexity of the work done, Agile is a natural way of working for these products.
- To ensure success in such increasingly complex world, Agile needs to be adopted in Spirit across entire organization.
- It is a daunting task to drive successful Agile Transformations across such a large scale. Research indicates more than half Agile Transformations fail
- Various frameworks for Agile Scaling work to provide a ecosystem that helps organizations to work as Agile Enterprises.