CSM® Certification Information
Get Certified on Globally Recognized Entry level Scrum Certification introduces you to Scrum framework with focus on Scrum Master’s role.
- Attend an in-person or virtual course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to take the 50 question CSM test and answer 37 out of the 50 questions correctly within the 60 minute time limit
- After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
Objective of the CSM Certification
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge to your employers
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Take the first step towards becoming a Agile Coach or a Guide or a Trainer
About CSM Test
- 50 questions, 1 hour to answer the questions
- Two attempts to pass the examination
- There are 3 or 4 options to the question in the test. There is always only one correct answer.
CSM Learning Objectives
- Scrum Theory and Empiricism
- Relationship of Scrum to Agile
- Scrum Roles – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint
- Definition of Done, Product Backlog Refinement
Scrum AllianceⓇ is a nonprofit organization that is guiding and inspiring individuals, leaders, and organizations with agile practices, principles, and values to help create workplaces that are joyful, prosperous, and sustainable.
Scrum Alliance arranges Global Scrum Gathering and Regional Scrum Gathering which are great opportunities for all the Scrum and Agile professionals to gather together and build a community of knowledgeable people.
Scrum Alliance is the oldest and the most credible Scrum certification body in the world. Scrum Alliance certifications are the most popular certifications in the whole world and have become hygiene with most organizations. CSM and CSPO certifications have become basic certifications looked for by the recruiters.
“World of Agile” is also a Scrum Alliance endorsed community of like minded people. In the last 10 years, trained more than 10K+ professionals from various verticals on certifications Like Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Advanced Scrum Master, DevOps Master®, PMP®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®