PMI-ACP® Certification Training
Learn Agile methodology and run successful Agile Projects.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® recognizes your knowledge and skill on agile principles and techniques. PMI-ACP covers many agile approaches to such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) Resulting to increase in your versatility and project Success.
The Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, is a very popular Agile certification. It reflects that the certified holder is competent to carry out project management using Agile practices.
For this certification it is mandatory to attend agile training with experience working on agile projects and a thorough comprehension of agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
PMI-ACP® course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques and provides real-life scenarios throughout the course.
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Characteristics of Project Life Cycle
- Implementing Agile: Creating An Agile Environment
- Implementing Agile: Delivering In An Agile Environment
- Organizational Considerations For Project Agility
- A secondary degree or higher
- 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- PMI-ACP® combines SCRUM framework and other Software Engineering techniques on Agile such as DSDM, EXTREME PROGRAMMING, LEAN etc.
- PMI-ACP® Practitioners demonstrate their level of expertise and professionalism in agile practices, principles, tools and techniques.
- Makes your profile more valueable and marketable as you learn most of the Agile project development methodologies
Schedule for Training
|PRINCE2||13-14-20-21 Nov 2021||PRINCE2 Foundation - Practitioner||Archana Shinde||Live - Online|
|Scrum and Agile with Snehamayee||TBS||Agile & Scrum - Aliged to PMI-ACP®||Snehamayee||Live - Online|
|DevOps||TBS||DevOps (DevOps Master Certification)||Archana Shinde||Live - Online|
|ITIL Foundation||23-24 Oct 2021||ITIL4 Certification||Archana Shinde||Live - Online|
Call Us (Festive / Group Discount)
PMI-ACP Certification Exam – FAQ’s
Which is the certification body for PMI-ACP certification?
The certification body for PMI-ACP is Project Management Institute. www.PMI.org. PMI is association for various project management certifications.
What is the validity for PMI-ACP certification?
The PMI-ACP certificate is valid for a perios of 3 years starting from the date you successfully Pass your exam. You can renew the certificate after 3 years after collecting PDU’s
How can I renew my PMI-ACP certificate?
For renewing the PMI-ACP certificate you need to accumulate mandatory PDU’s and paying the required renewal fees.
What is the cost for PMI-ACP certification exam?
The exam cost for PMI-ACP exam differs for PMI members and non members.
Computer Based Exam – US$435
Computer Based Exam – US$495
How many questions are there in PMI-ACP exam
ACP certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions. Candidate gets 3 hours to complete it.
What is the weightage for questions from each domain in PMI ACP Exam?
Exam accesses the candidate on 7 domains and the % weightage for these domains is as mentioned below:
Domain 1 – Agile principle and mindset (16% – max 9 questions)
Domain 2 – Value-Driven Delivery (20% – max 14 questions)
Domain 3 – Stakeholder Engagement (17% – max 9 questions)
Domain 4 – Team Performance (16% – max 9 questions)
Domain 5 – Adaptive Planning (12% – max 6 questions)
Domain 6 – Problem Detection and Resolution (10% – max 5 questions)
Domain 7 – Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) (9% – max 6 questions)
what is the eligibility criteria for PMI-ACP Certification?
Eligibility for the Exam is as follows:
- An individual should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years.
- An individual should have at least 1,500 hours of practicing Agile methodologies in their actual work.
- 21 contact hours of education in agile practices must be earned