A-CSM® Certification Information
Get Certified on Globally Recognized Advanced level Scrum Master Certification which dives deeper into Facilitation, Coaching and advanced practitioner concepts
- Have a current Certified Scrum Master™ Certification (CSM™)
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years relevant to the Scrum Master role
Objective of the A-CSM Certification
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
About CSPO Evaluation
- Participant should attend the classroom or virtual-classroom training by a CST
- Participate in all the exercises and complete all the class assignments
- CST should be convinced that you have fulfilled the learning objectives
- After you complete the A-CSM training and CST is convinced, you will be asked to accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
- You demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile
- Once you accept the agreement, you will be A-CSM certified
A-CSM Learning Objectives
- Details of Scrum Master Role
- Competency framework of a Scrum Master
- Facilitation skills and techniques
- Coaching models
- Agile Transformation
- Scaling Agile Implementations
Why do A-CSM when you are CSM Certified?
- CSM was about Scrum Framework and how Scrum is applied in a complex world
- CSPO was about fundamentals of Product Management and Product Owner
- Advanced CSM is about Scrum Master competencies
- Advanced CSM dives deeper into the advanced concepts such as Facilitation techniques, Coaching models, running Agile Transformations, Scaling Agile for larger products or larger organization
- Advanced CSM is the next level to become a Certified Scrum Professional. Once you become a CSP, then you are eligible to apply as a Coach (CEC or CTC) or as a Trainer (CST).
Scrum AllianceⓇ is a nonprofit organization that is guiding and inspiring individuals, leaders, and organizations with agile practices, principles, and values to help create workplaces that are joyful, prosperous, and sustainable.
Scrum Alliance arranges Global Scrum Gathering and Regional Scrum Gathering which are great opportunities for all the Scrum and Agile professionals to gather together and build a community of knowledgeable people.
Scrum Alliance is the oldest and the most credible Scrum certification body in the world. Scrum Alliance certifications are the most popular certifications in the whole world and have become hygiene with most organizations. CSM and CSPO certifications have become basic certifications looked for by the recruiters.
“World of Agile” is also a Scrum Alliance endorsed community of like minded people. In the last 10 years, trained more than 10K+ professionals from various verticals on certifications Like Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Advanced Scrum Master, DevOps Master®, PMP®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®