|ITSM stands for IT service management.||ITIL meaning IT infrastructure library|
|It is the process involved in managing IT services provided to customers (like planning, delivering, operating and controlling )||It is a structure consisting of the best practices of ITSM.|
|ITSM covers frameworks like Six Sigma, COBIT, DevOps, ITIL||To implement ITSM, we use ITIL|
|ITSM is focused on planning and Managing changes to changes to keep business profitable||ITIL is more customer focused, with providing services to customers.|
|ITSM is at overall organizational implementation level||ITIL is a collection of process that guide the delivery and support of IT services at project or delivery level|
|ITSM describes the “what”||ITIL describes the “how.”|
- Be Agile – Learning from 2020
- Agile Project Management
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Methodology and Frameworks
- 5 Levels of Planning
- What is Kanban
- Information Radiators
- What is User Story?
- Story Point Estimation
- Connection Between Lean, Agile, DevOps, Six-Sigma, ITSM, Scrum
- What’s new in Scrum Guide 2020?
- Applicability of Scrum
- Empirical Process Control
- Scrum Values
- Time Box
- Servant Leadership
- A Day in the life of a Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Events
- PB Refinement
- Story Point Estimation
- Scaled Agile Framework®
- Busting Myths Around Scrum
- Is Daily Scrum Status Meeting?
- Does Sprint Backlog represent Commitment?
- Is Scrum Master a PM ?
- Important to decide DOD at Start?
- Myths around Sprint Length
- Myths around Sprint Planning
- Is sprint Review a Sign-off Meeting?
- Should we create Multiple Backlogs?
- Scrum is useful for only Small Projects?
- PO should not be invited in Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint review being the review of the developers done by PO
- Antipatterns in Scrum
- Agile Transformation
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Testing
- Product Management
- Generally Accepted Product Management Techniques
- DevOps Myths
- DevOps Anti-Patterns
- Benefits of DevOps
- DevOps Culture
- DevOps Organisation Structure
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps and Software Development Process
- Automation for Effective DevOps
- DevOps and Other Methodologies and Frameworks
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Deployment Pipeline
- Continuous Deployment
- Automation Testing
- Configuration Management in DevOps
- DevOps perspective of Infrastructure and Environments
- End of Service or Product Life
- DevOps Toolchain
- Amazon – AWS
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Themes
- PRINCE2 Processes
- Product based Planning Technique in PRINCE2
- Tracking Business Case in PRINCE2
- Project Product Description & Product Description
- What is Risk as per PRINCE2 and How to Manage it?
- How to Embed PRINCE2 in the Organisation
- PRINCE2 Project Organisation and Scrum
- Difference Between PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile®
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your Project Environment
- Track Progress in a Typical PRINCE2® Project
- PRINCE2 Agile