Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification by Project Management Institute (PMI)® is an industry renowned certification. To pass PMP Certification Mumbai examination, it takes considerable effort and a complete understanding of “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management INC”.
What is PMP Certification Mumbai and How does it help you?
- PMP® certification is a globally recognized Project Management Certification.
- Show your commitment to the project management profession.
- Learn about the globally recognized best practices, tools and techniques
- Recognize your knowledge, skills and abilities. Become more confident about the Project Management Job.
- Get upto 30% more salary
- Give yourself an opportunity to get career opportunities and advancement in India or elsewhere.
- Prepare you for greater job responsibilities and move up the value chain.
- Build self confidence.
- Allow for greater recognition from peers.
To Help our students understand project management concepts and prepare for the PMP examination , we have designed our 4 days 35 Contact Hours Classroom training. Our 4 days PMP training course based on PMBOK® Guide version 6 is conducted at different location in Mumbai.
Below is the schedule for PMP Certification Mumbai:
[table id=9 /]
What you get with our 4 Day PMP Training For 35 Contact Hours /PDUs:
- High quality Study Material
- Predefined and proven study plan
- Question Bank (1200+ questions) with Exam like questions
- 47 Mind-Maps covering all 47 processes
- Access to very similar simulated exams
- Excel based experience documenting tool
- Assistance to complete your application
- Faculty Support on any doubts or queries by your mentor
Our Trainers who conduct the 4 day training hold PMP® Credentials. Each Of Them has More Than 30 Years Of Industry Experience.
Know More about them:
Some video for Sateesh Kamat and Vaijayantee Kamat.
Some glimpses in to our PMP Classroom sessions.
Mrs. Vaijayantee Kamat with PMP Participants:
Mr. Sateesh Kamat with PMP Participants: