Slow Paced Training to help you prepare for the PMP exam with confidence
Want to be ready for the PMP ®examination with full confidence? We are very happy to announce a plan to achieve PMP ® certification. If you prepare as per our plan thoroughly, you can be ready for the exam as per your schedule. Aggressive or slow!!
[table id=10 /]
Highlights Of Our Course (Managing Projects Effectively – Virtual Classroom Training)
The training is two and a half hour on every scheduled work day and 2 sessions of 3 hour each on Saturdays and Sundays. You can attend the training comfortably from your home. You have to join to the training from your PC/Laptop/phone or tab. What is more, you get access to the recording of training for 90 days. The training is with you all the time! A great help in preparing for the exam.
- Our training is slow on purpose. The training pace will help you understand and remember the topics easily. It will help to prepare you for the examination easily. If you go by our plan, you can be ready for the exam as per your schedule. Aggressive or slow. No need to prepare anything whatsoever before the training. Our mentors will help you prepare in depth for the exam
- Personal attention from our mentors will help you plan and prepare for the exam. The mentor will judge your preparation and help you finalize your exam date. Use our Preparation Blueprint and prepare for PMP ® examination with confidence. This plan is developed considering attention span and knowledge processing ability of participants
- You can prepare at your convenience. Each session is of 2 hrs 30 mins to 3 hours. Evening schedules.
PMP Virtual Classroom Training Deliverables
- 35 PDU/Contact hour Certificate
- Training notes
- Question Bank
- Access to 47 mindmaps, an excellent preparation tool for 180 days
- Access to 4 simulation exams very like real exam
- Access to entire classroom course recording for 90 days
- Mentoring by faculty with 30+ years of experience till you pass the exam
- Get trained from Vaijayantee who has helped more than 2000 participants